Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Accident




As some of you know my husband and brother rolled the truck they were in down a cliff. Thank God the got out of it with only some bumps, bruises, and a little freaked out!!!! Several small trees kept them from continuing down the cliff and into the river below. The truck is totaled but who cares.... Several day after the accident they both got a bad case of poison oak from climbing up the cliff to get to the road. The poison oak got so bad my husband ended up in the ER at 2:45 one morning. Nothing a little steroid shot, med's, and cream can't take care of.

I love my husband more than words can say. I have been with this man since a month after I turned 18. We just celebrated our 17th wedding anniversary and I can't imagine my life without him!!! My brother and I are very close and I also could not imagine my life without him in it. They were given a second chance at life is how I feel about it. So the next time the people you love are around or are headed out the door tell them you love them and look them in the eye when you say it because you will see that they really like it when you tell them.

P.S. Please wear your seatbelts everytime you get into a car!!!!

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

OMG, that's unbelieveable. I'm so glad he's ok!!

funny, I married my dh when I was 18, just 2 weeks after my bday. We just celebrated our 29th anniversary!!

Juls said...

Wow, congrats on the 29 years!!! I think people are always amazed that a marriage that started with two young people can go strong after so many years. We should be proud.:o)