Sunday, August 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Yvonne!

Here are some pic's of the birthday party (sleepover) and scrap night at my home. I didn't get many good ones as I was cooking, cleaning and well just trying to be a good host. We had some great appetizers, drinks, a chocolate fountain, and cake. Some of us took a dip in the spa, while others scrapped and some even stayed until the next day and scrapped until 9:30 p.m. Geesh, we had stayed up until 3:00 a.m and we still managed to scrap some more the next day!!!









A layout I did of our Disneyland trip this last July.












3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Sounds like a blast! Love the photo with the candles lit.

Great lo too!

Michelle said...

Looks like it was a lot ot fun!

Kathy M said...

that sounds like a great time. It's always so hard to be the host and have fun. Someday I want to be the host but have people who do the work, so I can enjoy the party too. Guess I better win the lottery!