Friday, April 20, 2007

This is for my BFF....

She knows what I'm talking about!!! Holy cow, this picture makes me lookl out of shape. Well I guess it's a shape just not the shape I'm going for!! Gotta hit the gym...

I found this note my daughter left for the tooth fairy. She was being honest and didn't want the tooth fairy to leave her extra $$ for two teeth. Her tooth broke in half in her pocket (fell out during sports camp), so glad to know that she is using what her parents have taught her. Go, Lauren, go!!


6 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

How sweet and honest! This deserves a lo!!

Michelle Quinno said...

forgot to say I love your tee! Margaritas are my favorite!!

Katrin said...

Hi! I found your blog through a post on Chris Jenkins' blog. Where does the one-photo-a-week challenge come from? I like the idea! Greetings from Austria.

Juls said...

Hi Katrin~

The photo challenge came from www.scrapbookaddict.com. I think Kathy will be doing something like this again soon. You should check out Scrapbook Addict,my member name is PunkyB. P.S. I just looked on the scapbook addict board and the Photo A Day Challeng starts today.

Nice to meet you and have a great day in Austria! :o)

Katrin said...

Thanks for the help! I'll start right away (well, after the pedicure... :)) Thx again!

Katrin said...

Thanks for the help! I'll start right away (well, after the pedicure... :)) Thx again!