Monday, May 19, 2008

Camp Hammer = layouts!!

I have not been very good on keeping my blog updated; life has been very busy lately. Soccer games, soccer practice, flag football games,T-Cal's {swimming meet} a surprise b-day, another b-day party, another b-day party, house work,....you get the picture.

This weekend I went to a retreat (3 days) in Boulder Creek with some girlfriends. We ate too much, stayed up too late and had many hours of scrapping time!! It was a fun three days but I'm glad to be home. Here are some layouts that I did while there. I still have to journal but I don't like to journal while around a lot of noise and distractions. I normally don't do layouts with just one picture but I decided to do something different. Actually the second page to my {Mi Amiga} layout has three picture on it, I will post it when I'm finished.




3 comments:

chris jenkins said...

great layouts :) how neat that you got to spend a weekend with the girlfriends scrappin. i can't remember the last time i scrapped or spent time with girlfriends. hope the busy-ness dies down soon :)

Michelle Quinno said...

Gorgeous girls. They look just like their mom!

Love your los!! Mi Amiga is my fav.

Kathy M said...

Cute stuff! I love what you use for your titles--Is it something you bought or cut yourself? What is it??