Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Busy as a bee!

Well this week and weekend are going to be busy!! This weekend we have a soccer Tournament about an hour drive from our home. We will have two games on Saturday one starts at 11:00 and the other at 2:40. Then I have to rush home and get ready for my friends 40th b-day which I am helping host and that's a 25 minute drive back the way I came. I still have no idea how I'm going to get a dish ready, me ready, and make sure that I finish her album by then, oh and then I need to make sure I wash both soccer uniforms as well as make sure the homework is being done. We are buying my friend a group gift so that has been ordered, geesh! Oh, and did I mention the husband is on a business trip all week?

Also, Sunday my daughter has a game at 9:30 a.m. and depending on how they place we may even have a fourth game on Sunday as well. Don't get me wrong I love to watch her play cause if I may say so myself she is pretty darn good!!! As a matter of fact one of the moms on another team mentioned last weekend how good she was out loud and of course she didn't know I was her mom cause the game had only been played for 5 minutes or so and I hadn't started cheering (yelling/shouting) go Lauren, go! I'm so very proud, can ya tell?

Okay, so this is as far as I have got on the b-day album. I still have a ways to go but I think I can get it done before Friday. I need to finish the title/front cover. I want the title to be Fabulous @ 40 but I guess I don't have the Heidi Swapp "Fabulous" acrylic stamp like I thought I did, so I ordered it and it should be here by Friday. If it's not here by then I have back up!!

The colors are so much brighter in real life, sorry the pics are so washed out! Well, gotta run to the dentist (yuck). Will post more as I finish up the album.

3 comments:

Hafeeza said...

Thanks for the instructions lol.
Hopefully i can get to a Starbucks sometime soon.
We're actually house hunting and between that and my four kids ,3 of which are school aged....its been so crazy here i hardly have time to sleep!

But hmmm...maybe a coffee drink would help lol.

Michelle Quinno said...

Your album is gorgeous! Good luck getting it all done!

Linda Murphy said...

I love the album. Busy seems to be the way lately! Starbucks sounds delightful!