Friday, February 29, 2008

Pismo

So it's been a while since I have update this here blog.


My family and I took a trip to Pismo and met up with friends, we camped, ate, drank and rode our quads/rhinos. The kids had a blast and the adults had a good time catching up. We only planned on staying for 3 days but it ended up we stayed an extra day. The rangers came by and said it was to dangerous to cross the river to get to the main road. It was really stormy the night before and the tide was really high.


We had the scare of our life when one of our friends and her two twin 3 year old nieces got swept into the ocean by some crazy waves. This wave came out of no where and just kept on coming. I don't know how our friend did it but she managed to hold onto her two nieces and luckily everyone reacted and helped all three of them out to safety. It was really a scary moment when I saw them get pulled under water.....thank God they were okay. The only damage was to her digital camera but that can be replaced. It seemed like everyone was at the right place at the right time. Like I mentioned before we were scheduled to leave a day earlier and my husband is the first to pull out one of the 3 year olds. I'm so glad we stayed as things could have turned out differently.


Here are a couple of my favorite pics from Pismo.






My daughter


Girls ride too!!!




Sunrise on the last day.

2 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Oooh, looks pretty! Where is Pismo? I would love a warm beach right about now.

SaoirseDaily2 said...

Please come visit at my new blog
saoirsedaily2@blogspot.com