Monday, March 03, 2008

What a weekend!!

Saturday we celebrated our friends b-day at Scrapbook Island. We were there from 10-5:30 just having a good 'ol time. Here's a picture of some of the ladies and their layouts...oops mine are switched around, oh well.









On
On Sunday we flew to Ontario, Calif. (35 miles east of LA) and purchased a trailer so that we can haul our quads and our rhino with us. We got the cherry wood and jade interior. It will be so nice as it is bigger and cleaner than the ones we have rented. We should get the trailer delivered to us by Thursday. I have to say I HATE flying and let me tell you the plane was rocking and going up and down like you wouldn't believe. I was SCARED!!!!! The pilot did mention this was going to happen but of course I was listening to my ipod so when it happened I was like what?!?! It is very windy in Ontario and so when we were getting ready to land the winds were really bad. We got to the airport at 3:00 and our flight was scheduled for 3:05 so there was no way we were going to get on that plane. We went up to the ticket counter and asked if there was room on another plane and guess what.......the plane was delayed 40 minutes. Lucky us!!!

3 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Cool lo!!! I love it!

The sb party sounds like fun too.

Michelle Quinno said...

Cool lo!!! I love it!

The sb party sounds like fun too.

BeckyKay said...

That is a great layout!!