Wednesday, March 21, 2007

A picture a day in March Challenge


Well, better late than never is what I say. I love this challenge and I thank kathy m at Scrapbook Addict for giving us the prompts everyday!! I have been slacking in the photo taking department lately and now that my router is fixed I am up for the challenge!!


Day 1 Mailbox~ I have to say I am a little embarrassed showing you the state of my mailbox. Yes, it is leaning a little but there is a good reason for that. Number one the mailbox is on a wooden post and has been in the ground since the house was built 13 years ago. Plus, a realtor backed into it but no big deal. We are going to replace it as soon as we start the face lift on our front yard landscaping in the three weeks. Note the letter to my daughter who is in science camp this week.

No comments: