Monday, October 08, 2007

This is what I've been doing

I have made a mess, remember my last post about being so tired?? Well I didn't finish my friends 40th b-day album gift. It was okay cause we got her a really nice group gift. I was sooo tired and just couldn't bring myself to focus and finish her album. I was barely able to do things around the house that needed to be done. Well, my doctor thinks I might have mono (my daughter has been diagnosed) I had a blood test today and will find out the results on Wednesday. If I don't have mono then I have sympathy mono. If mono is confirmed then it explains a lot. Well anyway this is the mess I made while trying to finish my friends album.

4 comments:

Michelle Quinno said...

Your album looks great! I hate when I sit down to a mess so I almost always pick up at the end.

Michelle Quinno said...

Ooops, I forgot to say that I hope you're feeling better soon! I was thinking mono in your last post!

Linsey M. said...

Love the colors in the album! your friend will love it I am sure!

Linsey M. said...

Love the colors in the album! your friend will love it I am sure!