Friday, April 04, 2008

More fruit & a good deal!


I have been trying to eat more fruit. I guess the best way to do it is by having the fruit right out in the open where you can't help but see it. I have been eating way better but I still need to work on the amount of water I drink, I need to drink more!!

On another note my dd and I went to Target for some house stuff and found this great album (for her) on clearance for $1.98. It's cute and she can slip her photos from our trips in there. It was the last one they had or I would have picked a few more.


Have a great weekend! :D

2 comments:

Hafeeza said...

I have a huge water bottle...pink my fav color ,i challenge myself each day to see how many bottles i can drink per day....i love pepsi ,which i have once per day at dinner time.Other than that its water all day long!!

Nice to see the fruit out,i do the same thing here,even the kids are reaching for it.We use to throw away fruits now we run out of it lol.
I'll be following your progress!

Michelle Quinno said...

Good for you on the fruit and water!

That album is really cute!