Found this here:
1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Not a possibility...I tired once
4) Come close to dying?
5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My diamond stud earrings
6) Are you eating?
7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Normally yes...the last two days no
9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships?
Both ways I guess
10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Never say never...let's all think 20 years ahead....
11) What do you wear to bed?
Mostly t-shirt or tank top
12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
13) Can you roll your tongue?
14) Pluck your eyebrows?
15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear:
It depends on the situation and I certainly wouldn't want anyone telling my daughter's what is best for them
17) Hair color?
18) Future child's name?
Well if a miracle happened and I had a daughter her name would be Isabella if I had a son his name would be Anthony Joseph and we would call him AJ
19) Do you snore?
Maybe...don't know I'm sleeping and the dh doesn't complain
20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation?
21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy my husband something really nice
23) Gold or silver?
24) Hamburger or hot dog?
25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Duck confit from Napa Rose
26) Beach, city, or country?
27) Who was the last person you touched?
Husband...we kissed when he left for work
28) Where do you eat?
29) When's the last time you cried?
I don't remember...I guess that's a good thing
30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
32) Ever been involved with the police?
33)Believe in Santa Claus?
34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes, I crack up too I mean belly rolling laughs
35) Beach or pool?
36) Can you cross your eyes?
37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Song Beneathe the Song By Maria Taylor (it's at the bottom of my playlist cause I can't get it to move up)
38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle, I hate to feel confined
39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
Yes, Eddie Vedder, Ice-T,...my husband always runs into famous people while travelling
40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Yes, I mean not perfect but successful, yes
41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
44) How long does your shower last?
I'm ashamed to say it but about 15 minutes
45) Do you drive a stick?
46) Cake or ice cream?
48) What time do you get up?
49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
50) When was your first crush?
Gosh...maybe in the 6th grade...
51) Where do you wish you were?
52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
53) Ever been given a ring?
54) Longest relationship?
20 years and still going strong
55) Last gift you received:
Pink Oyster Shell Rolex
56) Last sport you played?
57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Handbags and scrap supplies (just a small section of purses in my closet)
58) Where do you live?
The Garlic Capital of the World
59) High school you attend(ed):
60) Last wedding attended:
My best friends wedding...so fun!
61) Favorite fast food restaurant:
El Pollo Loco/Panda
62) Where do you work:
63) Can you cook?
Yes, not like my mom though
64) Most hated food:
65) Can you sing?
66) Last concert attended:
Aly & AJ
67) Last kiss?
68) Favorite Alcoholic drink:
Martini/a nice glass of red wine
69) Current crush?
David Beckham...I love soccer and well he's hot!