Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Just for fun! Got this from here

Found this here:

1) Are your parents married or divorced?
Married

2) Vegetarian?
Not a possibility...I tired once

3) Heaven?
Yes

4) Come close to dying?
No

5) What jewelry do you wear 24/7?
My diamond stud earrings

6) Are you eating?
Surprisingly no

7) Do you eat the stems of broccoli?
Yes

8) Makeup?
Normally yes...the last two days no

9) Were you usually the dumper or the dumpee in your past relationships?
Both ways I guess

10) Would you ever have plastic surgery?
Never say never...let's all think 20 years ahead....

11) What do you wear to bed?
Mostly t-shirt or tank top

12) Have you ever done anything illegal?
Yes

13) Can you roll your tongue?
Yes

14) Pluck your eyebrows?
Yes

15) What kind of watch(es) do you wear:
Rolex

16) Abortion?
It depends on the situation and I certainly wouldn't want anyone telling my daughter's what is best for them

17) Hair color?
Brown

18) Future child's name?
Well if a miracle happened and I had a daughter her name would be Isabella if I had a son his name would be Anthony Joseph and we would call him AJ

19) Do you snore?
Maybe...don't know I'm sleeping and the dh doesn't complain

20) If you could go anywhere in the world on a vacation?
Italy

21) Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No

22) If you won the lottery, what would you do first?
Buy my husband something really nice

23) Gold or silver?
Platinum

24) Hamburger or hot dog?
Burger

25) If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would you choose?
Duck confit from Napa Rose

26) Beach, city, or country?
Beach

27) Who was the last person you touched?
Husband...we kissed when he left for work

28) Where do you eat?
Family room

29) When's the last time you cried?
I don't remember...I guess that's a good thing

30) Have you loved somebody so much it makes you cry?
My family

31) Would you ever go out dressed like the opposite sex?
No

32) Ever been involved with the police?
Yes

33)Believe in Santa Claus?
No

34) Do you talk in your sleep?
Yes, I crack up too I mean belly rolling laughs

35) Beach or pool?
Beach

36) Can you cross your eyes?
Yes

37) What's your favorite song at the moment?
Song Beneathe the Song By Maria Taylor (it's at the bottom of my playlist cause I can't get it to move up)

38) Window seat or aisle?
Aisle, I hate to feel confined

39) Ever met any famous bands/singers?
Yes, Eddie Vedder, Ice-T,...my husband always runs into famous people while travelling

40) Do you feel that you've ever had a truly successful relationship?
Yes, I mean not perfect but successful, yes

41) Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it?
Twirl

42) Rickie Lake or Oprah Winfrey?
Oprah

43) Would you ever admit to having done plastic surgery of any kind if confronted?
Yes

44) How long does your shower last?
I'm ashamed to say it but about 15 minutes

45) Do you drive a stick?
No

46) Cake or ice cream?
Cake

47) Self-conscious?
Not really

48) What time do you get up?
6:30AM

49) Have you ever given money to a bum?
Yes

50) When was your first crush?
Gosh...maybe in the 6th grade...

51) Where do you wish you were?
Italy

52) Have you ever broken someone's heart?
Yes

53) Ever been given a ring?
Yes

54) Longest relationship?
20 years and still going strong

55) Last gift you received:
Pink Oyster Shell Rolex


56) Last sport you played?
Soccer

57) Things you spend a lot of money on?
Handbags and scrap supplies (just a small section of purses in my closet)



58) Where do you live?
The Garlic Capital of the World

59) High school you attend(ed):
Leigh High

60) Last wedding attended:
My best friends wedding...so fun!

61) Favorite fast food restaurant:
El Pollo Loco/Panda

62) Where do you work:
At home

63) Can you cook?
Yes, not like my mom though

64) Most hated food:
Duck feet

65) Can you sing?
No

66) Last concert attended:
Aly & AJ




67) Last kiss?
This morning

68) Favorite Alcoholic drink:
Martini/a nice glass of red wine


69) Current crush?
David Beckham...I love soccer and well he's hot!

No comments: